Sunday, September 4, 2011

NIGHT's STILL YOUNG

last night me and friend when out for shooting my new look for this blog ,so we when out to PUTRAJAYA. normally i took my pictures about an hour but with my friend , we took pictures for 3 hours. we go to different places in PUTRAJAYA. On our last location in PUTRAJAYA , we saw a film making crew. its was awsome , i think the movie is about racing car movie. i really enjoyed taking picture with my friend, next time we planed to take picture by the beach.
p/s: enjoy looking thru my picture












2 comments:

  1. Cool pictures!! I love the black and white one where you are sitting on the ground. Super cute!! :)

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out our blog & follow us back if you'd like.

    Also, enter our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete